UK | Liverpool | Manchester | Cheshire | Lancashire | Wirral
Cheshire wedding photographer
Beautifully emotional wedding films and photography. Covering the whole of the UK & Destination Weddings. Most frequently shooting weddings in Manchester, Cheshire, Liverpool, Wirral, Shropshire.
I have the travelling bug and would love to be involved with your destination wedding. Ibiza, Rome, Venice, Palm Beach… I would love to join you to further my wedding film and photography adventure.
So feel free to browse the website and start the adventure.
I like to have a bit of fun with my wedding photography whilst still maintaining a creative look.
I would say 90% of my photography is none posed documentary style with the remaining 10% being some fun portraits.
Please have a look through my galleries and if my style matches what you are looking for I would love to have a chat about me telling your story.
Cheshire wedding videographer
My wedding videography is shot to be a true reflection of my couples personalities. whether you're hopeless romantics, family orientated or just fun loving party animals!
My films are as unique as the couples who star in them.
You can find more here.
A bit about me...
Hi, I’m Kevin a full-time wedding creative, devoted dad and lover of fine coffee.
My wedding videography and photography adventure began in 2014 when I shot my first ‘solo wedding’ under my own name Kevin Joseph Weddings, creating my style over time and carving myself a niche in the wedding videography and photography world.
I have embraced wedding videography and photography as my creative passion. Seeing weddings as a special opportunity, given to me by my clients to create personalised love stories, told from the heart. Every wedding I film or photograph is a bespoke commission, created for a unique client telling a ‘one-off’ story.
I am looking forward to hearing your story soon.